Every Landlord’s Legal Guide
The best, most effective way to make and save money as a landlord is to keep up with the law, so turn to Every Landlord’s Legal Guide, which gives you the legal and practical solutions you need to rent your residential…
From fair housing to security deposits and more, Nolo’s bestselling book Every Landlord’s Legal Guide helps you :
– screen and choosing tenants
– prepare leases and rental agreements
– collect and returning deposits
– avoid discrimination charges
– keep up with repairs and maintenance
– hire the right property manager
– minimize your liability
– deal with problem tenants
Every Landlord’s Legal Guide provides over 30 forms you’ll need, including leases and rental agreements. This edition is completely revised with the latest in the law, plus explanations of new federal rules affecting foreclosed properties and new information on security deposits in your state.
Are you a landlord in California? Check out The California Landlord’s Law Book.